What are cookies?
- Analysis: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Customization cookies: are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example: not showing them a banner again, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
The identification of who uses the cookies, the type of cookies used and other details are provided below:
- Entity using cookies: The owner of this website.
- Cookies: cookies.
- Purpose: Customize navigation points such as not displaying the message of acceptance of cookies in case such consent has already been applied.
- Retention period: 1 year.
Note: The “Own” cookies are used only by the owner of this site and the “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
Customization: The collection and processing of information about your use of this service by you to customize the way in which content is displayed on the site eg: not to show you again the banner or home messages already displayed, accepted and / or applied that are deemed unnecessary reiteration.
Analytics: Collect information about the navigation of users through the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data in order to improve services.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
Below, you have available the links with the information to manage the cookies of the most used browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: if you want to reject Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information is sent to Google Analytics, you can downlead an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Exercise of rights